Boardroom Briefing: When to bend or break the rules … intelligently!
Join us for the Boardroom Briefing Elevate Series: When to bend or break the rules … intelligently!
By Bob McGannon, IC Mentor, author of Intelligent Disobedience: The Difference Between Good Leaders and Great Leaders and has over 30 years’ experience in IT, project management and business analysis , 18 of those years with IBM Corporation will share his passion for this concept.
This dynamic idea sharing session will focus on:
- Selling with Intelligently Disobedient Storytelling - knowing when and how to break, bend or invent new rules to get better outcomes!
- Rapidly mapping / scoping new business ideas
- Presenting with impact & style – the 30/3/30 counterpart model
- Crafting a one page sales strategy & a story that shines
- finding your “inner stalker” - form of disobedience to secure 2 mins with a busy person
Includes a light lunch and networking.