Five Legal Tips for High Growth Companies
Join us for a interactive session and learn Five legal tips for high growth companies
As your business takes off, it’s important to have strong foundations to support high growth. We cut through the clutter and provide you with our top 5 tips to secure your business’s success for the long run.
Attend this presentation to learn about:
- The intellectual property that lies within your business, who owns it and how to protect it.
- Formalising your business relationships with the right documentation.
- Structuring your business to achieve your goals, whether seeking investment or selling your business.
- Protecting your brand from infringement.
- The risks of getting the foundations wrong.
The daily challenges and strategic opportunities served up by his commercial law clients, along with the satisfaction of securing them successful outcomes, are the drivers behind Thomas Bevitt's career.
Thomas works with his SME clients to develop and implement strategies for IP and asset protection, as well as resolving disputes, drafting business agreements and policies, completing application and registration processes and advising on a broad spectrum of IP and commercial matters.
Tim Gerbanas, Associate Director of Redchip is driven by his broad commercial experience and sees himself as a facilitator and adviser on commercial transactions and the creation and structuring of new business ventures.
Tim's background provides him with a unique perspective from which to focus on technology transactions and emerging or start-up companies at all stages – from establishment and funding, to scaling and exit.