Get up to Speed Scholarship program now open
The Training Collective is offering five scholarships to its successful Get up to Speed online program designed to improve people's digital skills.
The 12-week program covers topics such as social media, search engine optimisation, pay per click advertising, selling online, website design and development, and email marketing.
More than 700 people from across Australia and New Zealand have already participated in this program and gained essential digital skills and awareness.
The scholarships are available to one person in each category:
- Student – Must be currently studying at a tertiary institution
- Baby Boomer – Must be aged 50+ years
- PR / Marketing professional – Must work in the field of PR / Marketing / Communications and keen to up-skill in the area of digital marketing to improve their employability / career prospects.
- Career changer – Can be a parent looking to return to the workforce or someone who is keen to change careers and looking for new skills to do so.
- Business owner – Must own over 50% of their business and be looking to obtain new skills which will help them run their business more efficiently or profitably.
For more information and to apply for the scholarship go to http://thetrainingcollective.com.au/scholarship-2015.
Applications close on Friday, 6 March at 5pm.